another 1 day sport pass question?

bobbymax

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have just purchased a 1-day sports pass through PayPal to watch a specific football match.

Unfortunately, I cannot get it to show on either my LG smart TV ( with NOW icon) or my smartphone?
:disappointed_face:

Can anyone enlighten me please before the match starts, Or if not, how I can get a refund?

Thanks in anticipation

Edit...Why is NOW making it so hard to get anything done, I've been trying for over an hour to just find my details on there?

Only just seen this post sorry, but I don't understand what the issue is? Is it not accepting the code?

Where did you purchase it from?

Upvote 0
Hi Rich.
Thanks for replying.
yeah, sorry, I obviously didn't explain myself very well Doh!!!

it's just... I paid the 9.99 for a sports day pass and couldn't access it on either my LG Smart TV or my Oppo smartphone.
I've been wracking my punny brains about why, and it might be that I had used my secondary email address to register (not sure?) and signed in and paid with my normal address.??
But they still took my money which I paid by PayPal< so I guess I might try to get it back through them?
It's only a tenner in the end, so C'est la vie .
Miffed because I missed the match though :D

Hope that makes some sense?

Upvote 0
Possibly the e-mail address yes.

Best thing is request a refund, and then try again next time correcting the e-mail. From what I remember it normally works pretty smoothly.

Upvote 0
Ok, I'll give it a try, thanks again đź‘Ť

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom