1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

annoying buzz from new Jvc Av-28r4skc

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jay2, Sep 17, 2004.

1. jay2

jay2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought a new Jvc Av-28r4skc tv! Good Picture,Great sound but it has most annoying buzz comming from back and from the vents on the bottom and sides!
    Its really noticable when the volume is down and even when the sound is up on silent parts of a film/programe.

It sounds like a Electricity/power type of buzz!

I have been back to the shop and the one on display makes the same noise!(hard to hear in a busy shop but its definatly the same noise)

Do all tv,s make this type of noise? Can`t remember my last one doing it!
    Is there anything I can do to make it a bit quiter?
    Help

2. sbass1

sbass1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have just bought a toshiba 28zd26p 2 weeks ago and it buzzes just like yours! picture and sound great , tv looks fantastic but it buzzes and is audible at low volumes , especially late at night. Retailer said it was becauase it is 100hz , but im keeping my options open at the moment.Has anyone out there got same problem with their toshiba?

3. jay2

jay2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like the same noise! You`r right seems worse at night probably due to lower volume (kids in bed).
    Mine is only a 50hz?

4. peahead

peahead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    i had a jvc tv that buzzed aswell and it went away after a few weeks once it had been run in might just take a bit of time .