Annoying Bush 24" LCD TV Problem!

B

bobsyourauntie

I have a Bush 24" 1080hp HD TV, and the problem I have is that when i press ANY button on the remote, the TV will turn off. For example the TV will be on and i'll go to change the volume up, and the TV turns off, without me touching the power off button.

Sometimes the buttons will work, but i have to change the screen settings manually from the TV (DTV, HDMI output etc). That is the only button that still works on the side of the TV as the others have broken (program up down, all of them)

I've tried 2 remotes and both have this problem.:confused: I dont even think i've had it a full year yet. Could it just be the way they build them to break after a while so we have to fork out for a new one? Thanks for taking a look

JayCee

Distinguished Member
No I can still press them in but it just has no response.

The model no. is -LT24M3
If the set is still under guarantee...and it looks as though it is as you state you've had it less than a year report it as being faulty to the retailer you bought it from.

B

bobsyourauntie

If the set is still under guarantee...and it looks as though it is as you state you've had it less than a year report it as being faulty to the retailer you bought it from.
Dont have the receipt, will this matter?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom