1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

annoyed with sony

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Ryanmixu, May 30, 2005.

1. Ryanmixu

Ryanmixu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    usually quite a fan of sony but just checking on sony style and they have released a case for the hd 5. now this might seem quite silly because yes there are other cases avalible for the hd3 its not really about that just wondering when the accessories for the hd3 that i have been waiting on for 6 months now are going to be avalible seem to me this points to the hd3 being the stop gap model that people suspected....maybe it backfired with all the reported probs with the hd5.......the hd3 is by no means perfect but at least the buttons dont crack ;)

2. dzysheep

dzysheep
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got a link for the case?

3. Ryanmixu

Ryanmixu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    just go to sony style home page click on mp3 players then hdd network walkman and its at the bottom of the page you were meaning the hd5 case right ?

4. scottydog

scottydog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Annoys me too. I like my HD3 and the differences between the HD3 and 5 don't tempt me too want to change. BUT I'm really annoyed that just weeks after getting it it is overtaken by another model - so no accessories AND there is now a £100 price reduction in some places.

5. caaralagueva

caaralagueva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  6. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,239
    I think we can forget about any accessories for the HD3.......and HD5 didn't come out "weeks" after HD3.......merely 5 months :D Most manufacturers have now gone on a 6 month cycle anyway. So upgrade every 1 year or year and 1/2?

7. Ryanmixu

Ryanmixu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    yeah am planing to i'm waiting until this cracks on the buttons mess is sorted then i'll think about a hd5 pretty happy with the hd3 or maybe even wait till christmas and go for the hd7 lol :D

8. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its a shame they seem to ahve abandoned the hd3 i think its a really great unit and looks far far bettrer than the hd5. plus there are far fewer build quality issues!

9. Ryanmixu

Ryanmixu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    totally agree love my hd3 the only advantage that i mistakenly though the ipod had over this unit was the shuffle track option using the whole library turns out it was me just not looking at the instructions of playing about with it as much as i should now i have that but also like the way the groups are used on the hd3 encorages me to listen to albums....usually when i buy an album i just put it straight on hd3 and with the ipod i usually used the artist option and as a result only listen to the more popular tracks....i do realise that this is also avalible on the ipod and it was just my using of the player that was faulty if anything just somethin ive noticed