Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Annoyed Panasonic owner

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by SixZeroSixOne, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SixZeroSixOne

SixZeroSixOne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just unpacked and setup a brand spanking new Panasonic SC-HT900 and the bloody thing won't work....

I've loaded a disc but this unit has a five disc changer and the disc tray just spins around displaying "Waiting". I can't get any on-screen displays up, can't change to Tuner or Audio CD.

I've powered up/down, pulled the plug out, pressed all the buttons on the remote and the unit itself - everything I can think of.

Am I missing something blindingly obvious???? The instructions don't indicate any specific start-up routine and the tuner WAS working......

BTW:I've also posted this on the DVD Player forum...I'm suffering from tech-rage at the mo, please help an unstable mind...!

2. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    See here

Please only post threads once :) If you would prefer for your thread to be listed in here then let me know and I'll move it over from DVD Players.

Closing :)

K.

Edit - Just noticed your note at the bottom of the above post! :suicide: No problem - just let me know where you would prefer it! :) And I know it may appear that way... but I'm not picking on you... ;) K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.