Anker battery

michael 38

I have replaced the standard galaxy s2 battery with a 1900 ma Anker battery from Amazon and every 2 hours or so the phone gives the low power beep but without any notification and the Battery has plenty of power left it has only just started doing this although I have been using the battery for about a fortnight
any ideas ?
:confused:

Toshman

Novice Member
michael 38 said:
I have replaced the standard galaxy s2 battery with a 1900 ma Anker battery from Amazon and every 2 hours or so the phone gives the low power beep but without any notification and the Battery has plenty of power left it has only just started doing this although I have been using the battery for about a fortnight
any ideas ?
:confused:

You've changed to the same battery as me, I haven't had any problems at all. There is an easy way to condition the battery so maybe this will help.

Run the battery right down, then carry out a full charge with the phone off. As soon as the battery is charged to 100%, take the battery out and leave it for 90 seconds. Apparently this resets some chip or other that looks after the battery. Then put the battery back in and off you go.

Other than that, I seem to be getting 1 to 2 hours additional battery life with the anker battery! :)

michael 38

Thanks will try that the battery beep seems to sound every hour just wonders if I have inadvertently changed
something

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom