Animal Crossing - Play & Trade Thread

Online till about half six then back at half ten

I've just checked an my turnip price is 500 if anyone wants to sell my gates are open while I'm doing other stuff .

Any decent prices going today?

End of the month so last chance to catch a few collectables for a while. For the fish collection that's Char and Cherry Salmon, but the list is a bit longer for bugs. Yellow butterfly, common butterfly, peacock butterfly, firefly, ladybug, violin beetle, pill bug and centipede all leave.

Turnip price is 504 if anyone wants to visit. As before I will leave gates open and accept any friends requests when I can. Off for a quick walk so will check back when I return

SW-2617-4309-4402

Turnip price is 504 if anyone wants to visit. As before I will leave gates open and accept any friends requests when I can. Off for a quick walk so will check back when I return

SW-2617-4309-4402
I could pop over if your free 👍🏻

New fish for July:
Sweetfish
Napoleonfish
Puffer fish
Blue marlin
Ocean sunfish

Leaving at the end of July:
Tadpole

New bugs for July:
Grasshopper
Brown cicada
Robust cicada
Giant cicada
Evening cicada
Cicada shell
Blue weevil beetle
Earth-boring dung beetle
Scarab beetle
Saw stag
Miyama stag
Giant stag
Cyclommatus stag
Golden stag
Giraffe stag
Horned dynastid
Horned atlas
Horned elephant
Horned hercules
Walking stick
Walking leaf

Bugs leaving at the end of July:
Honeybee

New fish for July:
Sweetfish
Napoleonfish
Puffer fish
Blue marlin
Ocean sunfish

Leaving at the end of July:
Tadpole

New bugs for July:
Grasshopper
Brown cicada
Robust cicada
Giant cicada
Evening cicada
Cicada shell
Blue weevil beetle
Earth-boring dung beetle
Scarab beetle
Saw stag
Miyama stag
Giant stag
Cyclommatus stag
Golden stag
Giraffe stag
Horned dynastid
Horned atlas
Horned elephant
Horned hercules
Walking stick
Walking leaf

Bugs leaving at the end of July:
Honeybee

Had a quick go this morning and immediately landed a Napoleonfish and a pufferfish, which will be going off to the museum. Also caught a few saw stags, which I think sell for 2,000 bells.

Celeste is at mine, along with a heavy meteor shower, if anyone wanted to nip over for a recipe and some frags.
Mikey - Skegnam.

Celeste is at mine, along with a heavy meteor shower, if anyone wanted to nip over for a recipe and some frags.
Mikey - Skegnam.
I’m up for that if you still on

It’s open, I’m afk.
Help yourself to DIYs and bug day stuff if you need any, and if you fancy it, water the roses in the top right corner? :)
You on tonight? I should be on from 8-2 😂

Just done some swimming in the pouring rain. It's a nice-ish distraction, I guess, but not a game-changer or anything hugely significant, as far as I can see.

That said, it does provide another one of those 'things to do', which seem to hook me in day after day.

Edit: just looked up the prices for selling sea creatures. Does appear to be worth persevering!

Just taken a massive hit on turnips. Bought about two-million bells’ worth at 94. Highest price all week was 124 but I held out – since then it’s not been above 70. Forced to sell this afternoon at 54. Urgh.

Do have online now, so I really need to work out how it all works so I can visit people (if they’ll have me!).Id be happy to welcome visitors of course, but fear I’d have nothing anyone would need now.

Just taken a massive hit on turnips. Bought about two-million bells’ worth at 94. Highest price all week was 124 but I held out – since then it’s not been above 70. Forced to sell this afternoon at 54. Urgh.

Do have online now, so I really need to work out how it all works so I can visit people (if they’ll have me!).Id be happy to welcome visitors of course, but fear I’d have nothing anyone would need now.
Turnip Exchange is the way to make money quickly imo. Pick your price and queue and hand over either a nook ticket or 99k bells When you land and make a fortune. I’ve done it the last couple of weeks to get my house up to the full amount of rooms. Now have 4.5M in the bank with no need to play the turnip game anymore (for a while).

Anyone got decent turnip prices

Turnip Exchange is the way to make money quickly imo. Pick your price and queue and hand over either a nook ticket or 99k bells When you land and make a fortune. I’ve done it the last couple of weeks to get my house up to the full amount of rooms. Now have 4.5M in the bank with no need to play the turnip game anymore (for a while).
How does it work then? You queue then does it give you a code when your next up or what?

How does it work then? You queue then does it give you a code when your next up or what?
Yep that's exactly it. You have to give your in game name to join the queue. Then when it gets to your turn a banner pops up at the bottom saying "Your next". Click it and it gives you the DODO code for the island.

Obviously depending on which island you go to the requirement varies (nook miles tickets, 99k bells etc). I tend to go for ones around 400-500 per turnip and requiring small amounts of NMT's / bells to be let in. I've only had an issue once when the price was actually half what they'd said on the exchange and I'd already dropped my NMT with the island owner. I still made a decent wedge though so sucked it up.

I got lucky this week with someone on Twitter advertising their DODO code to the world and selling at 420 so I flew there 3 times and made a couple of million.

Anyone want to do some item trades? Also got tones of spare DIYs on beech

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom