Animal crossing-new leaf-turnip prices

lauraboo84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, thought we should maybe have a thread for turnip prices....that way we can all maybe get the best selling price and make our millions

This afternoon mine is 151 if anyone wants to come sell

Great price. Wish I had waiting now. Sold mine today for 125 only offer I have had above what I paid so far.

I was gutted yesterday. I sold mine the day before for 123 a pop and yesterday she tells me they're offering 224 each.

I haven't checked today but if it's good, I'll post in here and open my gates.

Gutted, I checked earlier and mine were going for 175 but I thought I'd hang on (being greedy) and now they're a measly 54 :(

Prices change a couple of times a day I think, hopefully I can sell before they go rotten :rolleyes:

Gutted, I checked earlier and mine were going for 175 but I thought I'd hang on (being greedy) and now they're a measly 54 :(

Prices change a couple of times a day I think, hopefully I can sell before they go rotten :rolleyes:

Prices change twice a day, best prices at e usually mid week, I can open my gates later if you want

Will be early on tonight, as not staying at home tonight and won't have wifi :(

My turnip prices are 104. If anybody wants to sell then let me know and i'll open my gates.

Where do you buy turnips from?
In the old games it was a roving salesman. Is it in the main store now?

my shop is buying at 187 today

Dissalinted you can't get red turnips off her unless they are coming later, they were usually a fairly good money maker

Joan wants me to pay 105 bells per turnip :eek: crazy talk! If Joan is selling them closer to 90 bells each in your town can I come over? I've got 500,000 bells spare and I'm ready to play the stalk market :laugh:

Bravo...Bravo... :clap: :laugh:

~110 today :/ Meh.

Down to 35 bells this morning. Expecting a bit of a spike in the next couple of sessions...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom