Angry birds (2011)

Not sure if its the right place to post this as its an arcade game but this is coming to 360 & PS3

The right place is here XBLA Xbox Live Arcade Forum at AVForums.com ;)

Not a fan myself, but then I rarely seem to get the appeal of the hugely popular games such as this.

Certainly won't be buying it as have it on my Milestone already, it's free(ad supported) on the Android market.

Just downloaded it on my wildfire yesterday, It runs a bit slow though.
Not sure id get it on xbla unless it was at a Rori price or it had extra features that were good like multi player.

The right place is here XBLA Xbox Live Arcade Forum at AVForums.com ;)

Not a fan myself, but then I rarely seem to get the appeal of the hugely popular games such as this.

Certainly won't be buying it as have it on my Milestone already, it's free(ad supported) on the Android market.

ah wasnt sure as its not out yet so thought it would have to go in previews, so obvo Arcade games are different

Yeah I have it on iphone and cant say I would want it on my 360...same as Plants & Zombies too but some may well. I'll have a go on the demo though just to see how it compares

Not sure id get it on xbla unless it was at a Rori price or it had extra features that were good like multi player.

not sure exactly how mp would work but would defo be a worthwhile addition

Hehe between the Rory price and your Pint comparison folk'll wonder what the hell is wrong with us in this part of the forum :rotfl:

ah wasnt sure as its not out yet so thought it would have to go in previews, so obvo Arcade games are different

:D don't start that CoD thing again ;) :rotfl:

Won't be buying it because i've already played it (and the halloween one) to death on my iphone.
For anyone without an ithingy i highly recommend it

Probably one of the most addictive games Ive ever played. Toilet time is so much more fun :)

CAnt wait for it and I'll defo be buying it for the xbox360. game enjoyment plus cheevos at the same time :smashin:

It will probably be a marketplace release but who knows they may want to cash in on the demand and success of this game, for 59p and free updates its a bargain ATM. If it is a full release Id like to see at least 1000 levels! Online multiplayer, perhaps levels can be randomised and you get points /score depending on who finishes the level quickest.

Won't be buying it because i've already played it (and the halloween one) to death on my iphone.
For anyone without an ithingy i highly recommend it

3 stars on all levels and all golden eggs. An achievement popped the other day for me on my iphone, think it ws for 50 hours play time:eek::eek:

Got this on my android desire hd,,awesome game,,runs like a dream as well,,very very addictive.

Please God Noooooooo!

Isn't 30 millions downloads on iPhone / IPad and Android enough. Every time I play the damn thing I just end up thinking that there are so many better games I should be playing. While I get it is a great fit for a mobile game as you can play for just a few seconds at a time, there is just no reason to have it on XBLA.

It's about £2.50 on PS3. That includes the PSP version as well though. It was released as a "mini" which is the PSN equivalent of Xbox Indie games. I think 240 MS Points is the likely price.

I think you're being a bit too hopeful there mate! While the PSN version is playable on a PS3, it's optimised for the PSP and the resolution is only 480 x 272. The XBLA version will be in HD and I think it's gonna have Kinect support, so I would expect it to cost more than 240 MS Points.

This is coming to Indie Games for 64p: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ-IslSHp7k

A blatant rip-off, haha, but it looks alright if you're into Angry Birds.

Last edited:
I think you're being a bit too hopeful there mate! While the PSN version is playable on a PS3, it's optimised for the PSP and the resolution is only 480 x 272. The XBLA version will be in HD and I think it's gonna have Kinect support, so I would expect it to cost more than 240 MS Points.

I like Angry Birds, but I can't see many people wanting to splash out much more than 240 points on an XBLA version. It's already available very cheaply on so many (more suitable) platforms and I don't think HD and Kinect isn't really going to add that much to the value.

I like Angry Birds, but I can't see many people wanting to splash out much more than 240 points on an XBLA version. It's already available very cheaply on so many (more suitable) platforms and I don't think HD and Kinect isn't really going to add that much to the value.
I would have agreed with you until it came out on the Apple and Intel app stores for OS X and Windows. Rovio are charging $10 for it, although there's an introductory offer at $5 for a limited time, much like what Team Meat did with Super Meat Boy. $10 is 800 MS Points. The iPad version has a regular price of $5 or the equivalent of 400 MS Points. Based on that pricing, I think it'll be 800 MS Points on XBLA too.

This is coming to Indie Games for 64p: -

YouTube - FishCraft - XBox 360 Live Arcade Indie Game - Official Trailer 1

A blatant rip-off, haha, but it looks alright if you're into Angry Birds.

OMG! That is angry birds! :rotfl:

Anyone else getting this game , out 28th September 2012. About time an all!

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. AB is something the mrs and I both enjoy so should be pretty good :).

NMF said:
So how much is this game no more than a tenner?

£23 @ Tescos, loads of levels, addictive as ever, 48th in the world for 1 level was the highest score I got. classic, seasons and rio. I can see a payable expansion pack coming for the rest of the series, as long as when they update the phone version and then follow with an update with the consoles, I'd rather get achievements fire when playing it, for me its taken to long to get into the consoles the kids love it also

Beer and birds :)

My daughter who's 4, just got #7 score on rio 3-11 anything better than me. Looks like someone has glitched the overall leaderboard already with a rediculous high score

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom