• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Angel (TBC)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
David Boreanaz is teasing the return of Angel.

I was always jealous of his hair :D

Boreanaz said on “The Talk”:
We’re coming up on 20 years. I mean, that’s amazing to have been blessed with a show like that and that’s where I really started my gig — in this acting world, I love that character.”

So, I will say there may be something coming up. I don’t want to give away a lot. I can say, it’s 20 years coming up this fall and we may have something in the works.”

David Boreanaz Teases ‘Angel’ Reunion: “We May Have Something In The Works”

IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1206.JPG

Mark One

Prominent Member
I do hope it's true, I've nearly finished re-watching season 5. So it would be fantastic for any kind of continuation, especially if Charisma Carpenter was involved.

Ensor

Established Member
Good news, and a perfect excuse for me to dig out and rewatch my DVDs.

Now if only they'd resurrect "Dollhouse"...

BAN5HEE

Prominent Member
Massive Buffy and Angel fan back in the day. Would be delighted to see the gang back together.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
That's superb news if true.
I'd kind of like them to 'forget' what they did to Cordelia.

Charisma Carpenter definitely won't be back if David Greenwalt is involved, she was not happy at all back then with the way he dealt with her and the way she was forced out.

But, given how successful Seal Team is, I can't see this happening for a while.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
I'll throw the logic spanner at it, Angel shouldn't age, he started in Buffy looking like a fifteen year old and ended Angel looking over 30. So I'm not sure how I feel about a group of middle aged people chasing after the monster of the week :D

I will add that Angel was a far better series than I thought it would be and loved pretty much every season..

mafaa

Distinguished Member
‘Angel’ will be available on All 4 from Friday, 18th September 2020 with episodes shown on E4 from late Autumn. All seven seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer can also be streamed on All 4.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom