1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angel on Channel 5

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by zoolap, May 22, 2004.

1. zoolap

zoolap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    :mad:

Channel 5 showed series 3 of Angel and stopped near the end of the series with something 6 episodes remaining.

This week I heard an announcement that it was on - now it seems they are starting series 4.

This is really peeing me off. Shame we can't get video on demand on these shows. I'd be prepared to pay a small price as I don't really want to buy the boxsets and they don't seem to hire out discs with episodes on them, but it's still a series I enjoy.

:mad:

2. Rimmer

Rimmer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The last 6 episodes of Series 3 were shown starting on Tuesday 6 April, and they've moved straight on to Season 4. I wouldn't hold your breath for Season 5 (the final Season), however, as I don't think Five has the rights.

3. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +257
    It was only pure luck that I noticed they were airing the remaining 6 epsiodes and managed to catch them. Most anoying how they seem to treat fans of this genre never giving adequate details and swapping and changing schedules whenever they feel. Hope series 4 has no interuptions but I very much doubt it judging them on past performances:(

4. zoolap

zoolap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    They should rent the episodes online. I'd be prepared to pay something like 50p per episode. They could use DRM with Mpeg4 e.g. WMV

I just don't want to pay lots to buy the boxset. I enjoy Buffy and Angel, but I want to collect other stuff.

5. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
  6. zoolap

zoolap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Darn - I haven't visited the TV and movies forum in a while, I guess it serves me right.