Android Sound Dock Station with Clock Radio???

xWAKEYx

I've currently switched from iphone to the Galaxy S2 and have been looking for like for like accesories that I had with the iphone, Ive sorted the bluetooth and music for the car.

I'm looking for a Sound Dock Station with Clock Radio, so i can dock and charge the phone, with the option of playing music whilst connected, so it can be used as a portable music system around the house and garden.

I currently have this for my iphone Ministry Of Sound Ipod Iphone Sound Dock Station MOSAS079X charges phone, radio alarm clock, plays music through speakers whilst docked. comes with a remote so it can be used in the garden also perfect.

Im looking for a similar product, with the same functions if available to be used with the S2.

Someone suggested this item but its kinda expensive for an alarm clock £70 and is missing a few functions http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/phili...ItemId=pxitpwql&istBid=t&srcid=369&xtor=AL-11

Can anyone recommend a product or anything similar, it may be a case that I have to play the music through the headphone socket via an aux input???, but still able to dock and charge.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom