Question Android photo problem help please :-)

leeno382

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have just picked up my new phone yesterday One Plus 8 Pro now I have swapped from a Samsung S9 but when I have swapped all content over The photographs are all mixed up and not in date order, does anyone know a simple way I can get this all arranged back in date order please? I have downloaded Google photo's that sort of helps but the Gallery on the phone is what I prefer using? Is these an App of some sort that can fix this? The problem come from the Images on the SD card on the S9 not being able to be transferred from the One plus switch app, so I had to do this manually?

Thanks folks

I don’t own either phone, but is there not any options on the one plus gallery app that can sort it them in whatever order you want?

I don’t own either phone, but is there not any options on the one plus gallery app that can sort it them in whatever order you want?

There doesn't seem to be no, Thought there would be an easy fix for this but it doesn't look like

Hi
I have just picked up my new phone yesterday One Plus 8 Pro now I have swapped from a Samsung S9 but when I have swapped all content over The photographs are all mixed up and not in date order, does anyone know a simple way I can get this all arranged back in date order please? I have downloaded Google photo's that sort of helps but the Gallery on the phone is what I prefer using? Is these an App of some sort that can fix this? The problem come from the Images on the SD card on the S9 not being able to be transferred from the One plus switch app, so I had to do this manually?

Thanks folks
I like Quickpic gallery. The sort option allows to sort 'by date taken'. That should do what you need.

Thanks folks I'll have a look at that now

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom