Android on contract for my son....

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone find me a contract handset for my son at £10pm?(ideally £10 straight without cashback etc..)

Needs around 50mins/100txt per month...only thing is he wants an Android handset as well.....

Orange San Francisco for the handset and either T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile or Orange for the SIM. I forget what the tariffs are called but they are online, IIRC, and it's up to you to ignore the cashback if you'd prefer :) You'll need a Data allowance presumably (?) which I think counts the VM offer out.

Orange San Francisco for the handset and either T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile or Orange for the SIM. I forget what the tariffs are called but they are online, IIRC, and it's up to you to ignore the cashback if you'd prefer :) You'll need a Data allowance presumably (?) which I think counts the VM offer out.

Orange SF would be perfect but sadly he's looking for one of the Free handset contract deals as he doesn't have £100 spare to buy the handset outright...:(

Best I've found so far is a free Wildfire at £15pm on O2 50 Tariff

People are getting them for £78.99 if you have an existing Orange SIM (w/£10 credit IIRC).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom