• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Android on contract for my son....

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Can anyone find me a contract handset for my son at £10pm?(ideally £10 straight without cashback etc..)

Needs around 50mins/100txt per month...only thing is he wants an Android handset as well.....

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Orange San Francisco for the handset and either T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile or Orange for the SIM. I forget what the tariffs are called but they are online, IIRC, and it's up to you to ignore the cashback if you'd prefer :) You'll need a Data allowance presumably (?) which I think counts the VM offer out.

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Orange San Francisco for the handset and either T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile or Orange for the SIM. I forget what the tariffs are called but they are online, IIRC, and it's up to you to ignore the cashback if you'd prefer :) You'll need a Data allowance presumably (?) which I think counts the VM offer out.

Orange SF would be perfect but sadly he's looking for one of the Free handset contract deals as he doesn't have £100 spare to buy the handset outright...:(

Best I've found so far is a free Wildfire at £15pm on O2 50 Tariff

Flimber

Distinguished Member
People are getting them for £78.99 if you have an existing Orange SIM (w/£10 credit IIRC).

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom