Android Mobile Phone Watch

AudiGeek

Standard Member
I'm keen to get hold of an Android mobile phone watch which also has WIFI, GPS, and Bluetooth etc, and I do see a few around on ebay, but wonder which one is best especially on battery life; can anyone advise please?

MooCow

Dodgy_Geezer

An easy one this. The Lenovo P780 has a whopping 4,000 mAh battery that is capable of lasting a week! Damn good phone to boot to with excellent build quality.

MooCow

An easy one this. The Lenovo P780 has a whopping 4,000 mAh battery that is capable of lasting a week! Damn good phone to boot to with excellent build quality.
Erm, that's not a watch...

RoadsterUK

It is gorgeous, on my to buy list too. I expect we will see more now that Google has developed the Android Wear platform. Give it six months or so and we will no doubt see a whole heap of Chinese devices too to fit all budgets.
What exactly is Android Wear - is it Android OS specifically designed for smartwatches ?

How trust worthy are chinese devices ?

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 clone - didn't last very long !!

MooCow

What exactly is Android Wear - is it Android OS specifically designed for smartwatches ?

How trust worthy are chinese devices ?

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 clone - didn't last very long !!
Basically yes, a set of programs/API's for smart watch purposes. Should make help establish a standard much like Android on phones are basically much the same and well supported.

China devices - those that I have (have quite a few different things - torches, vaping stuff etc) the only thing I am really cautious of is chargers and mains adapters because they simply put are usually not up scratch. They have the "CE" logo on most of them, which is actually NOT the European conformity to safety standard but a "something that just happens to look similar logo" for China Export. You do largely get what you pay for, but it is worth waiting on reviews as often there are good and bad clones and bargains to be had.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom