Andrew and Epstein

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Could not find a thread on this so thought I'd put one up as I thought it was a car crash of a PR stunt with no remorse from Prince Andrew.

The interview can be found here .

Personally I believe his friendship with Epstien is based only upon the latter could procure underage girls for him to have sex with . No more than pervs hanging out together .

I mean even after Epstiens conviction he still could not resist the lure of...
284828_829939.jpg

Epstien or what he could offer ?

In said interview he could not even remember meeting someone who accuses him of having sex with her whilst she was under age .
r0CZkRS.jpg

Seems he knows her here .

Anyway, what do you lot think ?

Was she not 17 when the alleged sex occurred?
Yes - the first time - and it was in the UK and not the US - where it would have been illegal but in UK then I would think legal.... Not condoning it though :nono:

Is sex with a 17 year old illegal then in the land of the free?

I would be more inclined to say that a prince of the realm engaging in sex at the home of a convicted paedophile is a bit off to say the least . Yup underage .

It was truly astonishing television. And highlights how some believe privilege protects them regardless.

Astounding to believe that he maintained his friendship with Epstein. But from what I've read of him today I hadn't realised just how much of a loose cannon he was/is. Seems pretty much everyone told him not to do this interview, but he always thinks he knows best. One of his senior advisers has already quit over the decision too.

Looks like Boris Johnson won't be the only one having an awkward family Christmas this year.

Seems to be a trait of some in the fact that they seem to believe their owns lies and can seem to think those being told will believe as well.

No worries though as he'll get some out of the way job dealing with dangers to children in the third world and it'll all be forgotten about when a bigger story breaks just after Christmas.

It was truly astonishing television. And highlights how some believe privilege protects them regardless.

Astounding to believe that he maintained his friendship with Epstein. But from what I've read of him today I hadn't realised just how much of a loose cannon he was/is. Seems pretty much everyone told him not to do this interview, but he always thinks he knows best. One of his senior advisers has already quit over the decision too.

Looks like Boris Johnson won't be the only one having an awkward family Christmas this year.

Oh you are a naughty boy n such , open another bottle of Dom and forget about those ingrates .

I’m shocked that he can remember the exact chain restaurant he was at all the those years ago.

I’m shocked that he can remember the exact chain restaurant he was at all the those years ago.

Saw this earlier on twitter, totally agree with you. He's had months to come up with a response to the story and just as most folk were forgetting about it all with the GE coming he comes out with an interview that makes him look guiltier than ever

:rolleyes:

Here we go...

Can we just focus on this one man and what he may have done?

Whether its true or not we will never know, plus when something like this supposedly happens everybody comes out of the shadows to try and get a piece, I blame social media as ton here most assume guilty first and to hell with inocent. (The truth is complete irrelevance, as has been proven many times before)

Regardless she was a trafficked sex slave forced to perform sex acts on Epstein and his mates, allegedly including Airmiles Andy, for which she was frequently treated in hospital for related serious intimate injuries typically caused by sexual violence.

Best watch this, three days left on All 4
The Prince & the Paedophile

Dispatches investigates the friendship between Prince Andrew and paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, as the Prince stands accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old girl supplied by the investor

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom