And Voldemort will be played by?

grease monkey

Novice Member
John Malkovich. Apparently he has landed the role in the next Harry Potter film The Goblet of Fire. www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040501c.php
A great actor, We will have to see if he can bring the menace of Voldemort to the big screen no easy task I bet.

P.S If you use the link above and are asked to download Gain click no.

Attachments

F

FoxyMulder

I read somewhere that it will be the most expensive film production to date and will cost over $200 million to make, dunno if thats true or not but considering the last 2 movies and probably the one out this summer have taken in excess of $850 million worldwide at the cinema (( studios typically see 40% of that figure )) then i would imagine Warner's don't mind spending so much on these film's.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=harrypotter.htm

$970 million + for the first one.

$875 million for second film.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=harrypotter2.htm

Take DVD and Video and Soundtrack sales into account and Warners are onto a good thing with these films.

CrazyHorse

According to AICN and BBC's Newsround page (!) this is all BS...

"Warner Bros has killed off the rumour that actor John Malkovich will play Lord Voldemort in the Goblet Of Fire.

A newspaper reported that Malkovich, who's famous for playing movie villains, would be starring as the evil one in the fourth Potter film.

But a Warner Bros spokesman has told Newsround there is "no truth whatsoever" in the rumours."

grease monkey

Novice Member
Originally posted by CrazyHorse
According to AICN and BBC's Newsround page (!) this is all BS...

Oh well nevermind:suicide:

SanPedro

When is the next installment (book IV) due for release in cinemas?

At the rate they are going Daniel Radcliffe and Co. are gonna be university leaving age by the time it's all finished ;)

CL

Kopite4Ever

Novice Member
Originally posted by Chris Lamle
When is the next installment (book IV) due for release in cinemas?

At the rate they are going Daniel Radcliffe and Co. are gonna be university leaving age by the time it's all finished ;)

CL
they started filming all the stuff they dont need the kids for about a few weeks ago now so i wouldnt expect GOF to hit pics untill late 2005

CrazyHorse

Just read over at AICN that Warner Bros have announced Ralph Fiennes has been cast to play Voldemort.

Pretty good choice, I think.