Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy - BBC1 MON

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) -
BBC1 27th MON 10.25PM

Great comedy movie with Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell, Vince Vaughn, Jack Black

Amusing but thoroughly dumb 1970s-set comedy stars Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy, a top news anchorman, who suddenly finds his job under threat from a woman.

apul

Some really funny dumb moments. The fight scene spring to mind.
I'm supprised its on abit late though.

krish

Distinguished Member
Great comedy movie with Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell, Vince Vaughn, Jack Black[/I]
Black and Stiller aren't really in it though are they? ... as with all that lot there are uncredited frat pack cameos, that are best left unmentioned to remain a surprise ;)

Carell definitely steals the show as Brick Tamland :smashin:!!

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the headsup, will Sky+ tonight as I've not seen it before.

I've wanted to see it ever since watching this 300 vs Anchorman parody! :smashin:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Black and Stiller aren't really in it though are they? ... as with all that lot there are uncredited frat pack cameos, that are best left unmentioned to remain a surprise ;)

Carell definitely steals the show as Brick Tamland :smashin:!!

i think you just spoilt the suprise then :hiya:

i think 'panther' scent steals the show :D, i imported some, kinda works, my garden is full of cats :confused:

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Just watched a few minutes of it.

Forgot how funny it was.

By the beard of Zeus:rotfl::rotfl:

Was going to record it but I think i'll wait a few weeks and pick it up on HD (Nov).

S

Stee 23

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it is the funniest film I have ever seen (imo of course).

"I'm in a glass cage of emotion!"

"Milk...it was a bad choice San Diego"
:rotfl:
I love that film so much :thumbsup:

pmc

Watched this last night for the first time. Pretty funny, though not as good a Talladega Nights.

micks_address

beauty in the eye of the beholder... but i thought it was way funnier than talladega... i have watched it a good few times.. but havent gone back to talladega for a repeat viewing.. found it a bit long to be honest...

Watched this last night for the first time. Pretty funny, though not as good a Talladega Nights.

P

pags payback

I have to agree with Dave I thought it was an awful comedy.

C

chrislynch

There is so much comedy gold in Anchorman, I don't even know where to begin. Some highlights:

Sex Panther
"I Love Lamp"
Pants Party
Glass Box of Emotion
"I was in love once"

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom