1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anchor Bay Announcements!!!!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Sep 23, 2000.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Some of these should tempt all of you Anchor Bay R1 fanatics (myself included)....!

1) The Wicker Man: including 50m featurette, and will probably be the brand new, longer version recently shown on FilmFour here in the UK.

2) Manhunter: Released in February 2001, and will be a Limited Edition Tin DVD set, which will contain the rarely seen Director's Cut! Where did Anchor Bay get the print from?! From the Mann himself!!! Talk about one majorly nice bloke! Mr Mann, we salute you!

3) Cut And Run (Ruggero Deodato): the rarely seen uncut, X-rated version, with the softer R-rated sequences supplied as extras, plus a probable commentary from the director!

Say one, say all: "WE LOVE YOU ANCHOR BAY!!!"

Pooch

P.S. Alas, "The Beyond" has been delayed (for an unknown reason) until the 10th October! Ah well, it's only a minor delay!

2. Mattie

Mattie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pooch, do Anchor Bay have a web site? I went looking for it once but couldn't find it - unless I was being blind.

BTW, have you heard anything about an Anchor Bay release of Highlander?

3. Mattie

Mattie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks!

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0