Anbernic RG350 a portable game console with a big community

D

Deleted member 765458

" Today we have the Anbernic RG350 portable console at a very interesting price, this is one of the retro emulation machines of this type that has one of the most active communities of the moment. A system that allows us to emulate PS1, CPS1, CPS2, FBA, NEOGEO pocket GBA, GBC, GB, SFC, FC, MD, SMS, GG, MSX, PCE, WSC, POKE MINI in its original 4: 3 format. This small console has measures of 145x73x14mm and its weight is 160gr which allows it to be taken with you anywhere. "

Had mine a few weeks now, really good.
Good build quality, feels nice to hold. Good battery
Bought for ps1 and Amiga and played everything I want so far.

This is the chip inside

How difficult is it to get the Amiga games on here? I’m a novice when it comes to things like this but I’d love to play Speedball 2 on the RG.

How difficult is it to get the Amiga games on here? I’m a novice when it comes to things like this but I’d love to play Speedball 2 on the RG.
Really easy, just a case of making a few folders on the sd card.
The hardest thing I found was getting the correct kick rom!
I have played speedball 2 on it, still a classic!

Pokemon Mini? Hot dang! I remember desperately looking for a legit Mini on eBay back in 2012 or so then forgot they were ever a thing.

Can now connect to the tv with the HDMI output!

I tried to add two ps1 games and it would not allow me to play them fully. I downloaded the Soccer Pro Evolution 2000 and 2001 and when I open the ZIP file it gives me multiple bin files I added them to the PS folder inside the console and it will show till the start menu and then it won't work.

Any reason why?

I tried to add two ps1 games and it would not allow me to play them fully. I downloaded the Soccer Pro Evolution 2000 and 2001 and when I open the ZIP file it gives me multiple bin files I added them to the PS folder inside the console and it will show till the start menu and then it won't work.

Any reason why?
Hi, I will try and find the video later, there is a program you need to run that combines all the files into one. It's easy to do, few vids on YouTube.
Once you do that it works (most games)

Any reason why?
watch this video, easy to follow! will do what you need.