Anamorphic Lenses

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by VintageMark, May 28, 2001.

1. VintageMark

VintageMark
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi...

Does anybody in the UK have experience with these items?

So far I seem to have found references to three...

The manual for my HT200 says their is an accessory anamorphic lens for my HT200 but I cant find mention of it anywhere else on the web. (Has anyone got any info on it?)

Second is the Panamorph which everyone seems to be talking about but noone actually owns yet... this seems to be the best based on build up... but I believe this vertically squashes the picture... which leaves me with...

The ISCO-2 lens... this horizontally stretches the picture I believe (which would help me with my throw distance problem).. the question is.. does anyone here have one? Or seen one? Are they any good?

Any help much appreciated.. dont want to waste a grand if I can help it..

I've had a look over at avsforum but there is only slightly more info there...

Many thanks!

Mark.

2. tiberious

tiberious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    not yet - but if my muddy panamorph ever ships I`ll let you know !!!(ther is probably a hundred pages or more on the panamorph on avs - did you do a search on Digital projector forum ? - they are also now asking for interest in a 2.35:1 panamorph !!)

Good luck :)