Analyze That (sequel to Analyze This) hits US theatres December 6th!

S

Squirrel God

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0289848

Didn't even know they'd made a sequel!! :eek: I love the first movie - so really looking forward to a DVD release or UK cinema release of this (or that? :p) - whichever comes first :)

Trailers available here:
http://us.imdb.com/Trailers?0289848

James45

Standard Member
why inflict this on the general public? so Billy Crystal and Lisa Kudrow can make some money while De Niro's rep goes further down the pan. I thought the first was awful... i felt sorry for De Niro.

groundy

Standard Member
I knew they were making a sequel but didn't realise it was already made :eek:. The 1st one was hilarius IMO and the trailer above had me laughing again :D.

As a great fan of DeNiro (I own every single one of his films on VHS), I think we just have to accept he's moved with the times. He can still pull out a performance like no one else and I'm sure he will again when the right movie comes along. In the meantime laugh it up.

S

Squirrel God

Like Groundy, I'm a huge fan of DeNiro (don't own everything he's done though :(). I think it's great that he's taken on so many comedic roles in the past few years - especially as he's so bloody good at them. Meet the Parents was an absolute corker as well. DeNiro's great at comedy - who'd've thought it? :D

You, you, YOU! You're good you! :D :D

Originally posted by James45
why inflict this on the general public? so Billy Crystal and Lisa Kudrow can make some money while De Niro's rep goes further down the pan. I thought the first was awful... i felt sorry for De Niro.

Wow, I actually agree with James:)

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship:kisses:

James45

Standard Member
you secretly agree with most of what I say... go on admit it.:D

as an aside... i've just watched Zoolander and that is comedy genius

S

Squirrel God

I liked Zoolander a lot, but didn't think it was superb or anything though.

I think James and I have different comedy tastes ;)

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by groundy
Haven't even heard of it mate :confused:. Who's in it?

She is....

And it's funny. Oh god is it funny. Trust me :D

Got mine from Atlantic DVD who I know you love dearly ;)

groundy

Standard Member
Oh my, she is a looker isn't she :devil:. Might just have to treat myself and order this up.

S

Squirrel God

She's better in colour but I couldn't be bothered to search for that long :p

I think even the R2 is cheap now @ Play :)

James45

Standard Member
stop posting pictures of my woman SG. damn she is loverly!:D

talking of comedy I just got Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and the deleted scenes are currently running at 60 damn minutes!!:eek:

S

Squirrel God

stop posting pictures of my woman SG. damn she is loverly!:D
My taste in women is as good as my taste in movies ;) :p

James45

Standard Member
bubble boy was a disney movie about a boy who had to live in a bubble to stop him catching diseases.

and J&SB Strike Back deleted scenes are currently running at 83 minutes!!:eek:

EDIT: in total 94 minutes over 42 deleted scenes as well as at LEAST another 80-90 minutes of stuff!!:eek: Amazing value for a two disc set for just £11.99!

S

Squirrel God

bubble boy was a disney movie about a boy who had to live in a bubble to stop him catching diseases.
That's the one :D Lots of political incorrectness throughout as well - just how I like my comedy :D

You probably won't like it though :p

and J&SB Strike Back deleted scenes are currently running at 83 minutes!!:eek:

EDIT: in total 94 minutes over 42 deleted scenes as well as at LEAST another 80-90 minutes of stuff!!:eek: Amazing value for a two disc set for just £11.99!
I remember the Spinal Tap deleted scenes going on for what seemed like forever. Couldn't give you an exact time, but I enjoyed them all :D

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I remember the Spinal Tap deleted scenes going on for what seemed like forever. Couldn't give you an exact time, but I enjoyed them all :D

They were good, it was like having a whole new Spinal Tap film to watch.

S

Squirrel God

I have just realised that the star of Bubble Boy (along with Marley Shelton, the babe above :devil:) is none other than Jake Gyllenhall who of course is Donnie Darko :eek: I didn't recognise him in Bubble Boy - shame on me :blush:

He's also in The Good Girl which seems to have really good reviews and the trailer looks fab. Have ordered :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom