• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

An institution from above

steffparry

Established Member
My interpretation of the theme is this church in Beenham, Berkshire. Religion and God being 'from above' as it were.

Bit left field maybe but the logic is there!

7614678652_2ca2ac094a_b.jpg

Zone

Exif Missing

As per the competition rules Exif should be available, either embedded in the image or available and easily found via your own personal hosting site, Flickr etc

Alternatively please email me the original at [email protected] to verify your entry :thumbsup:

Thanks

shotokan101

Banned
Nice shot - great composition and I also like the "almost mono" processing which gives it a great sky too but the link to the theme is bit too tenuous for me though I do get the logic :)

...and welcome to the "Compo Crew" :)

Jim

steffparry

Established Member
Nice shot - great composition and I also like the "almost mono" processing which gives it a great sky too but the link to the theme is bit too tenuous for me though I do get the logic :)

...and welcome to the "Compo Crew" :)

Jim

Cheers Jim, appreciate that. Already looking forward to next month's compo and will be more literal and less abstract this time!

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom