An exceptional film related youtube channel - truly exceptional...

Saxon

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a longstanding love of film as a medium and as an art form and like many here a sizeable dvd/bluray collection. I have recently moved into 4k and have often spent time looking at youtube film reviews but I have never in my life discovered a youtuber who has taught me so much about film or who has such a genuinely deep expertise and mastery of his subject. Most youtubers are shouty self-promoters, this guy is technically brilliant, intelligent, balanced, measured, unflinching and an absolute delight to watch. It's like sitting down with your favourite interesting uncle and having your mind expanded in ways you never thought possible.

I have absolutely no connection or affiliation to him or his channel at all but quite frankly I now have no need to watch anybody else. He also has an incredibly cool and atmospheric home theatre which has evidently been done on a sensible budget by somebody who just loves films.

I share this here in the hope that others will find him similarly illuminating - he's a rare find amidst a sea of self promoting idiots on youtube...

Lets hope that some here at least will become regular subscribers and that can only help to encourage him to make more of his videos...

Saxon

Been subbed to him for a while now. Always look forward to his videos.

I'll give him a go but he sounds like Jimmy Carr :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom