• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

An average day in Guildford

Dancook

Distinguished Member
1 FQ2A0487 by dancook1982, on Flickr

2 FQ2A0489 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Nice day to work outside
3 In the office by dancook1982, on Flickr

4 FQ2A0497 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Really must do some focus tests with this lens..
5 FQ2A0499 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Camera shake at 1/500 - wow I suck
6 FQ2A0503 by dancook1982, on Flickr

7 FQ2A0505 by dancook1982, on Flickr

8 FQ2A0508 by dancook1982, on Flickr

9 FQ2A0517 by dancook1982, on Flickr

10 FQ2A0526 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Even though I messed up focus on this... i've seen in focus shots just as sharp with other lenses :D
11 FQ2A0528 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
I'll start with a daring selective colour......... oooo how will it go down

see second post

..."about as well as expected..." <barfs>

shotokan101

Banned
...good set overall though but I think you're right about needing to do the focus checks....

shotokan101

Banned
Much better now ;)

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Nice set, better now you're getting in closer. Some do look a little softer than usual, but not bad by any stretch.

shotokan101

Banned
Premature AI Back-ulation ? :eek:

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
These are nice...can't really see how you can get focus shake with 1/500th...more like focus fail...nothing to do with shake....

You now need to search out the bearded lady....i havent seen any shots of her in your posts....she likes having her photo taken...seek her out on the seats just inside M+S in the Hight St entrance...or up at McD's in Friary....

Dancook

Distinguished Member
These are nice...can't really see how you can get focus shake with 1/500th...more like focus fail...nothing to do with shake....

You now need to search out the bearded lady....i havent seen any shots of her in your posts....she likes having her photo taken...seek her out on the seats just inside M+S in the Hight St entrance...or up at McD's in Friary....

I often take photos whilst keeping the camera moving :D which probably causes the 'shake'

Haven't seen her for a while, and I don't go in the arcades with my camera - the security are always keeping an eye on me, even though I don't even go in..

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom