An assembly of: Political Humour, Memes and general salt postings

I thought talking about this was against the rules now?

But if not...

It's not as if remainers can claim to understand more about the EU either.

But if not...

It's not as if remainers can claim to understand more about the EU either.

This is the General Salt/Meme thread, where surely anything goes? It doesn't mean you have to actually be salty to post in it though ;)

1570458155426.png

91CCA317-EF7B-4847-A2FE-F8E4D4C53EB0.jpeg

125CC289-516D-4986-B669-DB83DD1A0094.png

19D3F470-1FBD-4873-9CA3-1BF3D22E53CA.png

1570481378005.png

1570482110287.png

Yet.

Nah, its only against the rules for non-lefty snowflakes.
Libtards are allowed to do whatever, and say whatever they want.
I thought you'd have known that by now :D

Screenshot_20191009-083522_Twitter.jpg

I know this is the meme thread, but it’s not the first time this quote has been misrepresented;

“This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.”

She meant that she, as a child, shouldn’t have to be making the point to world leaders about climate change, she should be a child. I guess taking one line to make a meme makes certain adults feel better about themselves though.

Last edited:
I know this is the meme thread, but it’s not the first time this quote has been misrepresented;

“This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.”

She meant that she, as a child, shouldn’t have to be making the point to world leaders about climate change, she should be a child. I guess taking one line to make a meme makes certain adults feel better about themselves though.
This is a meme thread. You are taking this far too personal.

Save it for the other forums.

On another level no problem if kids want to save the planet.

For my own, fine, you can walk to school, spend holidays at your grans while we go abroad, and you also won't want the latest smartphone as it uses numerous minerals extracted in third world countries.

But I guess quoting a kid and her spoon fed student politics is so easy.

This is a meme thread. You are taking this far too personal.

Save it for the other forums.

On another level no problem if kids want to save the planet.

For my own, fine, you can walk to school, spend holidays at your grans while we go abroad, and you also won't want the latest smartphone as it uses numerous minerals extracted in third world countries.

But I guess quoting a kid and her spoon fed student politics is so easy.

I’m not taking it personally, after all I’m not actually Greta Thunberg. I’m just highlighting the misquoting to make a meme. I’m not sure how funny it is to criticise someone who gets off their arse to do something they care about.

I’m not taking it personally, after all I’m not actually Greta Thunberg. I’m just highlighting the misquoting to make a meme. I’m not sure how funny it is to criticise someone who gets off their arse to do something they care about.
Apparently it's funny to mock everyone else on this thread who gets off their arse to do something they care about.

Why does she get an exemption?

I run my own business, maybe I could join their world class alliance :rotfl:
Great. What is it? We could compare turnover and relevance etc. :rotfl:

Great. What is it? We could compare turnover and relevance etc. :rotfl:

I‘m no £10p/h gardener, but maybe they would sneak me in if I register a dormant company and turnover £0 per year:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom