An assembly of: Political Humour, Memes and general salt postings

Especially not when he's got the dodgy ex carphone warehouse guy paying for his holidays ;):laugh:
I take it this is what you are referring to:

I have no idea what the fuss is all about. Calling David Ross "dodgy" could be considered libellous despite your little smiley faces.

1582620607283.png

I take it this is what you are referring to:

I have no idea what the fuss is all about. Calling David Ross "dodgy" could be considered libellous despite your little smiley faces.

:rotfl:

He resigned from carphone warehouse 'in disgrace' becuase of some dodgy share deals

:rotfl:

He resigned from carphone warehouse 'in disgrace' becuase of some dodgy share deals
Strange. I got my information about David Ross from here:

No mention of 'dodgy share deals' or 'fishy'.

However, @krish's comment is now understood as is to be taken literally :cool:

Also, there was no mention of 'resigned from carphone warehouse in disgrace because of some dodgy share deals' as @mcbainne has said. Links please.

Strange. I got my information about David Ross from here:

No mention of 'dodgy share deals' or 'fishy'.

However, @krish's comment is now understood as is to be taken literally :cool:

Also, there was no mention of 'resigned from carphone warehouse in disgrace because of some dodgy share deals' as @mcbainne has said. Links please.

1582655948334.png

1582655983514.png

Would you like me to pull together a wee powerpoint presentation on how to search in google? it's really no bother ;)

View attachment 1262421

View attachment 1262422

Would you like me to pull together a wee powerpoint presentation on how to search in google? it's really no bother ;)
No.

The German economy isn't the power house it used to be, France is spending beyond it's means - even more so these days.
Add Italy plus Greece...

No correlation, I'm sure.

Still wouldn't buy the beer though.

1582973339333.png

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom