An assembly of: Political Humour, Memes and general salt postings

Dale dropping some bants.

1576499688415.jpg

1576588027224.png

Amazing! Had to wipe the tears of laughter away!
I have seen that clip used on a few things before and it never fails to make me laugh anyway! Cracks me up

The forum is constantly being told that the winners should be more gracious and not gloat. They are certainly being set a good example by those who lost. Not.

They're as bad as politicians.

The forum is constantly being told that the winners should be more gracious and not gloat. They are certainly being set a good example by those who lost. Not.
although I thought this thread remained judgement free
- i.e. that unspoken rule about not commenting negatively upon posts regardless, so although we might have no problem decrying someone in another thread, here we let it be, a rule I've seen broken only by one or two bad sports who post equally contentious stuff

EDIT ... any further badges of honour, please click away below
(though you were beaten to the punch by our snowflake-in-chief :clap:)

Last edited:
The second part just could be true :censored:

although I thought this thread remained judgement free
- i.e. that unspoken rule about not commenting negatively upon posts regardless, so although we might have no problem decrying someone in another thread, here we let it be, a rule I've seen broken only by one or two bad sports who post equally contentious stuff

Don't overthink it mate, it's a piss taking thread as far as i see it some things you think funny some you don't. Some bed wetters can't handle any negativity towards anything Tory and feel the need to vocalise that, hae ho no big deal 🤷‍♂️

Don't overthink it mate, it's a piss taking thread as far as i see it some things you think funny some you don't. Some bed wetters can't handle any negativity towards anything Tory and feel the need to vocalise that, hae ho no big deal 🤷‍♂️
getting back OT ... it's this syndrome :)

DjTIAbtVsAAKL2M.jpg

F*cking hilarious... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have you considered taking it up professionally?

I haven't the time, but thanks :smashin:

"My kid used to do all those smiley faces on msgs. He's grown up now though"

;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom