an any cheap projector focus both sides of the screen?

fredted40x

Hi,

I once had a Acer pico C20 and that had a problem with the focus, you could either properly focus the left or right hand side of the screen but not both at the same time. This was the only reason i returned it as playing halo requires both side to be focused in pages like the voting screen.

I've now read in the HD67N thread that this has the same problem.

Is this common?

I'm looking to get the Optoma HD600x because of its 4x colour wheel but would like it to be able to focus properly.

Thanks in advance!

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
Doesn't sound right to me, it must be an isolated fault or it not being lined up properly, but then I could be wrong, I wouldnt hesitate to buy if i were you, in the unlikely event you get a duff one return it

fredted40x

Doesn't sound right to me, it must be an isolated fault or it not being lined up properly, but then I could be wrong, I wouldnt hesitate to buy if i were you, in the unlikely event you get a duff one return it

I've not really read anything about it before but i tried two mini projectors and they both had the same problem, and now another forum member said about the HD67N.

Will give it a go, am going to place my order later today. Will be going to a few local shops first to see what they can offer before i get of play.com

Albertini

Standard Member
I wouldn't worry about the hd600x not focusing properly if I were you. I used to have a gt7000 which was basically the preceeding model and had no issues at all.
It is important to have the pj lined up properly though as Abu mentioned.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom