• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

An accident?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Red card!

brynhh

Banned
Ah, Cardiff player, what a surprise.

Without a doubt intentional, his body turns about 45 angle and goes from upright to dropping his shoulder! I think he forgot it was Cardiff City Football playing that day and not Cardiff Blues! Or he's been taking lessons in the school of Michael Chopra.

plazmoid

I'm gonna have to say that it looks like an accident. He slips just has he tries to collect the ball which leaves him nowhere to go except straight into her.

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
It does look intentional because of the change of direction, but I agree, it looks like he slipped and was trying to stop himself going straight into the fence.

Well funny though and she took it the right way :D

Dan684

I'm gonna have to say that it looks like an accident. He slips just has he tries to collect the ball which leaves him nowhere to go except straight into her.

surely he would apologize if it was an accident?

deliberate in my eyes , scumbag

IAN P

Distinguished Member
Looked deliberate. At least help the lass up, so it doesn't look deliberate.

Seemed to swerve directly into her. Poor show fella.:thumbsdow

weyland-yutani

watch who gets the last touch of the ball... yes, it's him. he plays the ball back in field and sets off after it, only there was a linesman in the way. he was merely trying to beat the player and continue on his way. watch it again and you'll see.

7ofnine

watch who gets the last touch of the ball... yes, it's him. he plays the ball back in field and sets off after it, only there was a linesman in the way. he was merely trying to beat the player and continue on his way. watch it again and you'll see.

Actually good point, but he should have helped her up, or at least held his hand up to apologise.

brynhh

Banned
He does keep the ball in, but come on, you don't dip your shoulder like you're going in for a Rugby tackle when you're making a turn. You may bend your back to sprint, yeah, but it wasn't like that. As for slipping, there is no way, his feet are completely planted. If he was slipping, there's no way he would have been able to make that turn so sharply.

Laws of physics determine he's just a gutless idiot in my opinion.

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
I didn't think it was intentional at first, I just thought he was bloody rude for not helping her up or apologising. And that's not just because she's a girl, if you bump into someone you apologise, simple. Never mind hit them full whack and send them sprawling.

brynhh

Banned
"Well yes of course Richard, and then just left her laying there when I was done."

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom