Amstrad Sky+ RF out problem

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by derbyjj, Feb 21, 2005.

1. derbyjj

derbyjj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Two weeks ago I had an amstad sky + installed together with multiroom. Old pace digibox passes rf thru ok but new Amstrad sky + corruupts the rf out any one had the same ??
    I now has a global sky plus combiner so i can control sky and sky+ thru my slx8 booster which works ok. I have both rfout2 connected on different rf channels and picture is great but if i connect the aerial to rfin on the sky+ box the rfout 2 from it is awful. Its the same on rfout1 and rfout2 and with the rfout2 violtage on and off BUt normal terrestial 1 thru 5 are ok
    Is it the amcrap box ????? I have swapped all cables and so know its not a bad cable or connection.

Panic over the rfout on chan 68 was A Taboo channel chage to 26 and all ok . Amstrad picture stil badly pixellated but what do you expect at the price

2. Bluevanman

Bluevanman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds as if the rf output frequency is too close to the terrestrial transmitter. Try changing the rf output to something else.