amps with 4in 2 out hdmi

DannyBoy1

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all :smashin:
I've just added a few little extra's to my set up Sky hd, PS3 and expect too be getting a 360 in the near future i've also just bought a samsung lcd tv my problem is my yammy 1700 only takes 2hdmi sources and i have 4 and has only 1 hdmi out although I guess i could run a second hd signal though the component out. What I'd really like to know is are there any reasonably (1K) amps out there that are decent and have 4 in 2 out hdmi's
I know someone out there has the answer:hiya:

hi all :smashin:
I've just added a few little extra's to my set up Sky hd, PS3 and expect too be getting a 360 in the near future i've also just bought a samsung lcd tv my problem is my yammy 1700 only takes 2hdmi sources and i have 4 and has only 1 hdmi out although I guess i could run a second hd signal though the component out. What I'd really like to know is are there any reasonably (1K) amps out there that are decent and have 4 in 2 out hdmi's
I know someone out there has the answer:hiya:

NAD has a new one due soon..........sorry cant remember the model number,
pretty sure its got 4 in and 1 out, price about £1800.

model is t785.

I was about to say that :)

Maybe the Denon 4308 off the top of my head. It should do for £2k!

cheers guys i guess i'll have to look into the onkyo 905 any idea what i'd get for my yammy 1700 sil;ver and about 7/12 old?

cheers guys i guess i'll have to look into the onkyo 905 any idea what i'd get for my yammy 1700 sil;ver and about 7/12 old?

Unfortunately for you, with the impending new range, Yam have just dropped the prices. A new 1700 is only £699 now. So maybe £500/£550 ish.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom