• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

amplifier

luanVN

Standard Member
Hi all!
I have 2 amplifiers that are Lescon & Philips so i am looking for some speakers that my amps can run best.If ok please somone help me to find speakers like AR2ax or som bookshelf for the Lecson.
I hope to receive your advise as soon as possiple.
Thank you and wish all enjoy your syterm
Regards
LuanVN

Attachments

• lecson amp.jpg
    lecson amp.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 390
  • philip amp.jpg
    philip amp.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

dwhite

Distinguished Member
As it appears to be stereo amps and your are asking about speakers, I will move this to the speakers forum for you.

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
I think this whole idea of matching amps to speakers is something of a myth.

In your case, the only thing that matters is power and budget.

How much power do these amps have, and how much budget do your have?

When it come to speakers, as long as the amps have enough power, then any speakers you like that are in your budget will do.

Most speaker have a power rating range, as in something like this 25w to 100watts, implying that the manufacturer thinks a minimum 25watt amp is necessary to really get the best from the speakers. If your amps have 30w to 40 watts or more, then you can pretty much put any speaker you can afford on them.

So, if your want advise, we need -

How much power from the amps?

How much money can you spend?

Steve/bluewizard

luanVN

Standard Member
HI sir!
Thank you for your advise,each amp has 30w/channel and my budget just 1000usd for them.My favourit music is vocal, jazz,some Blue.
I set up the AR2ax for the philips amp & JBL4312M with Lecson amp before.They matched well now am going to up grade my systerm.
RGs

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom