1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amp with component output ?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by kamaran, Jul 20, 2002.

1. kamaran

kamaran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Im after a good quality attractive A/V amp with lots of inputs and component output. It should preferably be a seperate of a good hi-fi and speakers with Multi-region DVD player..

I'm looking to spend under £1000 on the whole lot ...

Suggestions and links will be appreciated.

Thanks

2. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Denon 3802, a great amp for about £650 now, was about £900 when it came out, put a search in on this forum for it, there,s loads of threads on it . ;)

3. kamaran

kamaran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Thanks Chris, seems this is the one most people are recomending is it really worth the extra cash over the Denon 2802 ?

Can you get matching Tuner / DVD unit for these ?

Thanks

4. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Kamaran. i,d definetly go for the 3802 but the 2802 is still decent, main differences are the 2802 has 24bit processor compared to the 3802,s 32 bit,
    power is 90 watts compare to 105,
    but a main differance is the 3802 is 7 channell and is said to be quite allot better for music than the 2802.
    It has a tuner built in, has for matching dvd, denon do quite a few but i,ve never really looked. ;)