• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amp with audio delay - need recommendations

WSH

I'm looking for a 5.1 amp for up to £300 with audio delay for use with a plasma and B & W 601 S3 or 602 S3 speakers and centre. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Goofy

Standard Member
You could import a Yamaha DSPAX757 from Germany - here it costs i.r.o £375
- but you might be able to get it for £300 from over there. Other people on this forum have successfully imported Yamahas and saved a fair bit.

Jase

Distinguished Member
Either a Denon 1706 or 1906 but you could also pick up an older 2nd hand Denon 3803 for around 300 quid. All have 0-200ms audio delay adjustment on a per Input basis.

RajUK

Hi WSH

you shouldn't need to pay vat or import duty since it's in the EU

just pay for shipping i think and maybe a credit card surcharge for GBP to Euro conversion ?

regards

Raj

D

Deleted member 30535

VAT will be charged for any transaction originating and finishing in the EU. I have bought stuff from Germany and they charge the appropriate VAT for me being based in the UK.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom