• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amp and Speaker combo, suggestions?

S

Skid_Marks

Hi All,

I am looking for advice from you all. I have between £2k and £3k to spend on a new av amp and speaker combo. I also have a Blu-ray player and Sky HD to plug in and generally listen to TV/movies (some music). Would like iphone connection as I have most of my music on it now.

My room living room is 5mx3.7m.

With a variety of new amps coming on the market in June/July I wasn't sure what to go for, showroom guy suggested Pioneer vsx2020 or vsx1020, alternatively I was considering Denon 2311.

Speaker wise I am not sure if I want floorstanders or not? So I considered B&W 685 Threatre or the Monitor Audio RX6 av12 but again was unsure with the size of my room.

Please, please, please can anyone help with my deliberation or suggest alternatives, particularly with my speaker package.

:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom