Among us

Chris167167

Novice Member
So, with Christmas around the corner I have got my lad the among us game for his ps5. Think this was £30. He was playing on his ps5 and downloaded the game from the store for £3. Is this likely to be the same game and I've paid 10x for it on disc?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Most likely yes. The game will be the same game. You may have some extra skins or things like that come with the disc version.

I've had to stop a few parents buying the disc version for the same reason.

Dave6479

Standard Member
Yeah, I got this for my 5 year old and I did see the £30ish price tag mentioned somewhere for disc but on release day on PSN it was like £3.50 so I downloaded it. The digital price wasn't revealed on PSN until day of release which I found unusual.

fozzeh

I have to say...I do find this game a great bridge between kids and adults game. You can take it as seriously as you want... but you'll always end up against an 8 year old who can't type or someone asking for nudes.

Do find it strangely addictive.

thestig230

I bought the disc version to play against my kids on mobile devices & pc. Strangely addictive.

Has to be physical copy when available for me, even at 10x the price of the digital.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
we need to do a group AVforums play of this.

fozzeh

I bought the disc version to play against my kids on mobile devices & pc. Strangely addictive.

Has to be physical copy when available for me, even at 10x the price of the digital.

Really is addictive.
Was tempted with physical too but think digital makes more sense on this one.

What? Can you play the PS5 version along with a tablet version on the same server?

Yep, think it's full cross play against all platforms!

Dave6479

Standard Member
That would be great. My 5yr old loves it on the console and tablet. I’ll have to look into this so we can have a game together. Nice one thanks.

vacant

I have a session most weeks with grandsons 8 & 5. We played Among Us for quite a long time but back to Roblox these days. Both free on Android. I did pay for Minecraft but didn't click with it as much as the 8yo as I reckon I needed to spend a lot of time to get the best out of it.

While playing, I Skype with them using a separate phone or tablet which is the best bit... see the shock on their little faces when I accidentally kill them... usually after they've broken a promise not to kill me. Granny also gets to say "hi".

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom