• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

America's Got Talent - 2009

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Almost forgot that it started tonight, 8.00pm on ITV2.

Auditions are always good for a laugh :D Some of those Americans are crazy.

8:40pm... now I read this! :D

denzyl

Missed the 1st show but saw Fridays the levitation act where the assistant took the chair away and he fell down head first to the floor has to be a classic :D

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Missed the 1st show but saw Fridays the levitation act where the assistant took the chair away and he fell down head first to the floor has to be a classic :D

Some of those 'magicians' were awful.

Simon Cowell: "But you just took that from your OTHER pocket"
Contestant: "..."

:rotfl:

zhanxun

Standard Member
Is it just me or do you not find that the calibre of contestants on AGT are not as good as those seen on BGT?

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Is it just me or do you not find that the calibre of contestants on AGT are not as good as those seen on BGT?

Some of them are truly awful, but I think when they get a good one, they're really good. That guy singing Sinatra last night was unbelievable.

denzyl

Loved The James Gang (/brothers couldn,t remember which very beery LOL) they did a sort of 30s/hip hop mix best I,ve seen to date this year

Last edited:

Happy Gamer

Yes! i agree you can see the difference between the UK crowd and the US crowd Americans are crazy, Can't wait! :clap:

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
The 'Bar Trio' were very good, I was certain she was going to fall :eek:

A LOT of talent.

Stoatman

Yeah, the russian bar was scary and great at the same time. Diversity and flawless wipe the floor with that dance act though .

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom