AmericanAudioCo - Rolling news, Product Line Up and Savings

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
@AmericanAudio any chance you will be getting involved with projectors.. namely JVC?

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
Yes! We can source JVC from two different suppliers.

Thanks, please keep us posted :). Epson too if possible, if they have any new models knocking about for release.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
New Prices INCOMMING, and most of them are not pretty.

Unfortunately (but not un-expectedly) most manufacturers are having to increase pricing and those price increases are starting to filter through to us, either with a 4th Quarter or Q1 2022 date.

None of us are really surprised if we are honest with ourselves, with stories of 500% increases in container shipping to components in the IT World going from $0.70 each to $5 oh and you cant have your usual 3000, you can have 300!

In one case, I have heard of a speaker manufacturer moving product lines from the Far East to Canada, production is more expensive but shipping costs fall through the floor.

It had to happen, I was in distribution and importing this sort of stuff 20 years ago and I said it then, as the Far East become more worldly, understand their value in manufacturing, they demand a better standard of living and production costs go up. Then whilst manufacturing costs may still be relatively low, by the time you have added in the whole cost to get it to America or Europe the product becomes to expensive.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but someone had to do it and it is effecting us all.

Chris.
AAC.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
The challenge with be finding truly UK manufactured kit and even then the component and shipping costs with still have an effect.

People with still want kit, it will be a little more considered and thought through and there will certainly be some short-term winners who have volume stock in Europe already (cough-monoprice)

But it will even out, become the norm and we will settle in to the new normal again.

C.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
WELL, THEY ARE IN EUROPE - And we will have them by the end of the Jan.

What are 'They'? - 'They' are the amazing Monolith by Monoprice Encore 6 Series Speakers! Designed by a serious big hitter in terms of speaker design

AVS in the US, said 'What they are through is better than most speakers in their category and a good deal of the speakers priced just above them'

Joe'n'Tell and a few other reviewers have had them as well and seem to be a little in love with them as well. We can not wait to get a 5.0 speaker pack in to AVF for a review as well. Google them for YT reviews.

Price-wise - Actually far better than expected!! Which is a very very pleasant surprise in the current climate

Encore Bookshelf B6 - £179.99
Encore Centre C6 - £229.99
Encore Tower T6 - £379.99

5.0 Bookshelf Package (4 x B6 & 1 x C6) - Use 'EncoreB' to pay £889.95 (Save £60.00)
5.0 Tower Package (2 x T6, 2 x B6 & 1 x C6) - Use 'EncoreT' to pay £1249.95 (Save £100.00)

That is a cracking price!

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Ladys and Gentlemen.................

Please welcome two great manufacturers back to our shores.

AC-Infinity - Small initial stock holding has arrived, with more on a boat and we will be expanding the range slowly. Let us know if there is anything specific you would like.

OSD Black - AVS Love these 8" Angled, In-Ceiling speakers, making them ideal for both Atmos and a discrete 5.0 systems, we also have the 6.5" flavour for smaller rooms. Arriving later this month will be the standard R83, R63 In-Ceilings, some unique Bluetooth In-Garden systems and the rather nice looking Square Trims if you need them to match any square light fittings.

Message me here for packages and combos.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Both AC-Infinity and OSD are in stock.

We have both the 6.5" and 8" Angled Reference (R) Series and some of the In-Walls (T's) in stock with the standard design and Dual Stereo's arriving next week.

AC-Infinity are selling well, with more stock due next month, we have Front, Top and Rear Extract Aircoms in stock now.

fatrich

Hi can you please give me a price for dual Monolith M-12 V2 THX Subs if you have them

Thank you

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Monolith 13" THX Subs now available and the 16"ers are due into Europe late May.

The Dual Subs are not officially coming to Europe, but I have the chance to order from my contact at Monoprice USA and ship in for customers here.

I need to work on pricing, but any interest here?

Jase

Distinguished Member
Monolith 13" THX Subs now available and the 16"ers are due into Europe late May.

The Dual Subs are not officially coming to Europe, but I have the chance to order from my contact at Monoprice USA and ship in for customers here.

I need to work on pricing, but any interest here?

I'd be curious to know ballpark figures on the Duals. The M-212 & M-210 especially.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Unfortunately the Dollar has really strengthened over the last month and it is making the Duals look sillily expencive at the moment.

Even is we were where back around 1.3 $/£ the weight of them means we can only get 2 or 3 on a pallet. Which hoofs the price up again.

I have final figures and i'll drop them here later.

Last edited:

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Just a few pic's froM Munich Highend.

SVS lauched thier in-wall Sub and external amp.
Monitor Audio launched a 50th Anniversary Floorstander - as yet no name, but a big cost
GoldenEar showed everything and sounded amazing (as always)
Totem Audio launched additions to the Kin Play Active speaker range with Bluetooth 5.0 and high quality Phono Stages.

Attachments

• 20220519_174701.jpg
    20220519_174701.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 41
  • 20220519_133049.jpg
    20220519_133049.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20220519_155408.jpg
    20220519_155408.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220519_155547.jpg
    20220519_155547.jpg