1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Pie versions

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by yatesd2404, Oct 1, 2003.

1. yatesd2404

yatesd2404

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Was thinking of picking up the American Pie series as I have never bothered before and wondered if anyone could tell me if there is that much difference between the Unrated versions and the normal as is a difference in price and avilability.

I know with some of these things that there is hardly any difference at all.

Cheers,

Dave.

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,078
    From IMDB

Alternate Versions for
    American Pie (1999)

Page 18 of 35

Unrated Special Edition DVD & LD contain some extra scenes from the theatrical release to avoid a NC-17 rating:
    A slightly different version of Jim humping the pie. The theatrical release included Jim's father catching him with the pie while standing near the counter in the kitchen. The unrated version shows Jim's father catching him laying on top of the pie on the bar in the kitchen.
    An extra, more explicit shot of Kevin and the cup of beer. In the unrated version, the cup with semen in it is clear. In the R-rated version, the cup is slightly tinted yellow to make the semen less visible.
    More graphic pages from "The Sex Bible".
    More moaning from Vicki while Kevin puts the Bible to use.
    Approximately 5 more seconds of Nadia pleasuring herself on Jim's bed.

Unfortunately, it isn't as detailed when it comes to Pie 2.

3. yatesd2404

yatesd2404

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for that, so looks minimal really. Will have a hunt around and see what I can find.

Cheers,

Dave.