American Pie Trilogy £13.99

RickDastardly

Also at hmv. Those with a VIP account can get it even cheaper.

They also have Misery, Thelma and Louise, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Teen Wolf, Spaceballs and Rob Roy (hilariously called Rob Rob on the hmv website). All were £7.99 when I last checked (£7.19 with a VIP account).

Stevilinho

Novice Member
Yes finally were getting spaceballs ****ing love that film

Got the american pie trilogy last week from play, just hope all the others come aswell(yes I love the rest of them ****ing sue me :p)

Whats a vip member at hmv?

RickDastardly

Got the american pie trilogy last week from play, just hope all the others come aswell(yes I love the rest of them ****ing sue me :p)

Some people always get 10% discount at hmv online.

Mensy

Distinguished Member

You mean you preorded the american pie trilogy ? Not got ?

Mensy

Distinguished Member

Stevilinho

Novice Member
Mensy said:
You mean you preorded the american pie trilogy ? Not got ?

Doh yes thats what I meant :$, I thinkk ill stick with hmv its only £1 more and ppoints towards my purehmv account

spikeyjac

I've just ordered it from Zavvi...
10% off code took it down to £11.65 , then 22p cash back makes it just under £11.50, which I will not complain at, for what are essentially 3 of my favourite films ( I sort of grew up with them :thumbsup:)

Mensy

Distinguished Member
I've just ordered it from Zavvi...
10% off code took it down to £11.65 , then 22p cash back makes it just under £11.50, which I will not complain at, for what are essentially 3 of my favourite films ( I sort of grew up with them :thumbsup:)

10% off code ? Can you share ? :D

spikeyjac

10% off code ? Can you share ? :D

It was one off HUKD, like a one time only one, but ask on there, there's some floating about, members giving them away etc :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom