American Horror Story - Asylum (Season 2)

Episode 6, a nice little episode which explains quite a few things. I think there must be a few more twists to come as we are about half way through it and they could quite easily finish it in a couple of episodes.

figured out who the killer was a couple of episodes ago :D still good though

I definitely did not see that coming :eek:, this has been a really excellent season, hard to think i couldnt make it to the end of the first, got the next episode to watch tonight :thumbsup:

Episode 6: The Origins of Monstrosity

Back-story time, im liking it as it's expanding out of the dark asylum. Didn't really need the little girl subplot, unless it is to go somewhere

No record this week :(

A good episode, they really have done well this season I thought.

it sounded like the doctor in the present but I would of thought he would be too old now as the holder of modern day girl didn't look 70 odd to me, so perhaps the girl? Wonder if they'll come back to the aliens thing again

Just for you Rai

A good episode, they really have done well this season I thought.

it sounded like the doctor in the present but I would of thought he would be too old now as the holder of modern day girl didn't look 70 odd to me, so perhaps the girl? Wonder if they'll come back to the aliens thing again

Just for you Rai here it is in English

i'll blast it full volume windows open driving around town :D

I thought it was alright, definitely necessary to explain a lot, so i think they needed a more muted episode

Episode 7.

Another good episode, I like the new element they introduced.

With only about 50% the way through the series you just know there's lots of new twists and turns to come.

Batman2 said:
Episode 7.

With only about 50% the way through the series you just know there's lots of new twists and turns to come.

That was good indeed, seems that from the disjointed beginnings of the series there is actually a well thought out plot that's starting to converge I think.

Episode 7.

That was good indeed, seems that from the disjointed beginnings of the series there is actually a well thought out plot that's starting to converge I think.

Episode 7: Dark Cousin

Really enjoyed this with the intro of dark cousin, played by the older maid (Frances Conroy) from the first season.

Episode 5: I Am Anne Frank - Part 2

That was a very good episode, nice lampshade :eek:

I'm on uk pace but from this episode

I liked the little nod to Sylar from Heroes when he was
offering a mint.

Dylan McDermott is returning!

Spoiler photo

He says;
"I AM THE MODERN DAY BLOODY FACE!"

2441254.jpg

Episode 8.

Another good episode, the show is like a see-saw ride where one moment the bad people have the upper hand and then next its the good people.

Ian McShane was good.

Batman2 said:
Episode 8.

Another good episode, the show is like a see-saw ride where one moment the bad people have the upper hand and then next its the good people.

Ian McShane was good.

I thought I was hallucinating lovejoy in that Xmas postcard

Episode 8: Unholy Night

That was worth a watch just before Xmas is upon us. What was going on in the tunnel.

raigraphixs said:
Episode 8: Unholy Night

That was worth a watch just before Xmas is upon us. What was going on in the tunnel.

I doubt very much that the doctor has
seen the light, looked like an E.T looking hand reaching out to me so perhaps it's not the last of Grace

Episode 9:

Boomin weird, Lol.

Love it.

I wonder when the 'Mary Whitehouse's' will be complaining about this....lol

I hear in America that there has been some complaints about The Walking Dead as it is rated as suitable for 14 year olds.

Glad to have AHS back, episode 10 was a good one. Nice beginning, middle and end. Loved the Juke Box scene.

Just 2 episodes left then.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom