American fridge freezer buying?

adonis

Hi guys,
looking to get a bigger fridge as the Candy has decided to break its door hinge!

I am looking at RS50N3913SA as it has 5 years warranty, although there was one without the water dispense for 799 but out of stock everywhere now, typical.

What are the other makes like Beko, Hisense, Haier as they only seem to come with a years warranty so not sure who reliable they are?

Getting it in the house may be an issue too, although think you can just removed the doors?

Thanks

mole

i have a hisense one,for 1.5 years ish, looks to be more expensive now. cant really fault it.

a note on delivery, i measured my door frame and freezer was about 1cm narrower so would just fit, until i realised i would need to remove the actual door too, which wasn't an issue for me, it was for the delivery guys who said they weren't allowed to deliver if the access required alteration.

this led to a 10minute standoff. in the end i whipped off the door and they bought it in.

adonis

Thanks mate, I went for a Haier one in the end as I measured the place and a normal 90cm wide woulf have been abit big.

I did go for the option for them to install it as I did not want to mess about with it myself, so they take the doors off put it in place and re-attach the doors. Hopefully its not raining!

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom