American Beauty piano music?

barrykil

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi
just a quickie, whats the slow piano tune in this film? need to buy it.
thanks

Originally posted by barrykil
hi
just a quickie, whats the slow piano tune in this film? need to buy it.
thanks

The score is by Thomas Newman and it appears on an album called Leonard Maltins best movie themes of th 90s.

This also has the Titanic score on it, if you have never heard it without the vocal caterwalling your in for a treat.

You can buy it from CD Now.

Hey dude it is a piece of music called "Any other name" By Thomas Newman heavil lifted for Jakartas recent chart efforts.

It is available on a number of different CDs including the one Karkus has menioned but also check out :

Cafe Del Mar 8

If you like this music trust me, you will like the soundtrack to the Shawshan Redemption by the same dude.

Originally posted by CJROSS
Hey dude

Howdy Mr Ross,
Having read a number of your posts, excuse me asking, but are you aware to address a person as " dude " , is basically saying " Out Of Town W*nker ".
Just wondered, as I enjoy your posts, and this always makes me chuckle. :D

Hey Gringo your Dudeness !!

Yeah Ive heard that before dude, but I have been writing in this style to long to give it up, Ive tried but the dude still keeps coming to the surface. Must try must try sorry cant stop, but I should clear up that im calling anyone an out of town ******, I seem to recall this harks back to mid western cowboy terminology IIRC.

So that means Hey Jude by the Beatles is about an out of town female ******
What about Bowies “All the younf Dudes” ?

Later Duuuuder !!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom