american 885 on ebay

Dubster

I dont think it has the coloured buttons so may cause a bit of a problem if you have sky or freeview.

D

Deleted member 161415

The American verision of the 885, which is the 880 is most definately not worth getting.

It does not have the UK coloured buttons. Get the 885 everytime.

Mark

vib ribbon

Banned
The American verision of the 885, which is the 880 is most definately not worth getting.

It does not have the UK coloured buttons. Get the 885 everytime.

Mark

I dont agree!

I picked up the 880 for half the price of the 885!!!!! I simply mapped the coloured button buttons so they displayed red, green, blue and yellow on the main LCD!

:lesson:

james_uk9

I dont agree!

I picked up the 880 for half the price of the 885!!!!! I simply mapped the coloured button buttons so they displayed red, green, blue and yellow on the main LCD!

I mapped the coloured buttons to the screen on my 885 as well as I found the hard coloured buttons on my remote to be too small and they are not backlit so in poor lighting they are awful.

My advice to anyone would be to pick up a cheaper 880. It's just a shame I didn't realise this sooner and buy the 880 myself.

D

Deleted member 161415

I dont agree!

Thats a fair point and, in hindsight I should have said that the colour buttons can be mapped.

Mark

Bachstrad

Thats a fair point and, in hindsight I should have said that the colour buttons can be mapped.

Mark

Yes, but that is a pain in the butt when you're used to the conventional coloured buttons on a remote. Particularly if you have Sky.

I believe you can buy an 885 for £88 at the moment, so is it worth messing about re mapping buttons?

ATB

Max

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom