Question Ambient Light screens?

azza88

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a ambient light screen to go with the Benq w1070. I'm looking for something around 120" and as this will replace my current TV, I really need something that will absorb some light so the screen can be used during the day.

I've looked at the likes of screen innovation but £3k for a screen is 10x more than my current budget! Can anyone recommend something a decent 120" framed screen similar to the zero edge that will fit my needs?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for a ambient light screen to go with the Benq w1070. I'm looking for something around 120" and as this will replace my current TV, I really need something that will absorb some light so the screen can be used during the day.

I've looked at the likes of screen innovation but £3k for a screen is 10x more than my current budget! Can anyone recommend something a decent 120" framed screen similar to the zero edge that will fit my needs?

Thanks!

Resaerch Seymour Matinee Black 1.4 or Silver 2.0 ALR material.

There are no cheap ambient light screens at anything below about £3k for your size.
120" ReAct3 fixed Framevision should be quite affordable I think. It is the electrics that are very "reasuringly expensive"
The 2016 price list for Eurscreen that I googled has the 124" 16:9 Veltex Framevision ReAct3 at 16495 swedish kroner (perhaps still outside the OP's budget, though)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom