Amazon's Star Trek: Picard Season 1 Premiere Review & Comments

I don't know, it was good to see Star Trek do something still fresh and original with its finale.
1585311543591.png

I don't know, it was good to see Star Trek do something still fresh and original with its finale.
View attachment 1274069
well, if you don't have a beam of light going up to /coming down from the sky at some point, it isn't a real Sci-Fy / Fantasy Movie, is it? ;)

Mrs thought it was a hoot I was a blubbering mess at the end.
Watched the last two episodes back-to-back last night (I wanted that Big Finale feel!). No blubbering, but definitely some emotional moments, old softy that I am. :)
Could say some of the things that happened I thought were "What?", but others I liked and I'm really happy about the end result :)
As I hear, there will be a Season 2 (Don't feel that's a spoiler, as it has beenn announced); I would dearly LOVE Frakes to Direct at least a bunch of those.

View attachment 1274069
I only watched last night - now I get what you meant - that was one of the :facepalm: moments for me.
Did they borrow those "Superior Beings" from Marvel? They looked a little like the Waggly tail things from The Avengers, crossed with a Metal Tapeworm!

Finshed watching this yesterday im in no way a trekkie i liked it, not sure on body transfer thing though at the end

Re-watching season 1 for the umpteenth time now, but this time in Surround sound & HD.
In the past I saw it many times in Stereo & 720p on Pluto-TV.

Anyway, it's kind of weird seeing Jurati in her white lab coat after seeing her bounce around in that little red dress in S02E06.

Just started the 1st 2 episodes, I think its ok but can't say I'm happy about the swearing too much plus the acting is atrocious, not sure if I can take watching more. PS looks pretty frial like he did in his other self in All Good Things

Just started the 1st 2 episodes, I think its ok but can't say I'm happy about the swearing too much plus the acting is atrocious, not sure if I can take watching more. PS looks pretty frial like he did in his other self in All Good Things
1 & 2 are the best episodes, so if you're already struggling now is a good time to bail. I'm my opinion it gets much worse. But who knows, you might like the direction it goes after episode 3.

Started watching Season 1 this week.
And must say I felt strangely emotional and nostalgic seeing some familiar faces return. All in all thought it was great and am looking forward to season 2

And must say I felt strangely emotional and nostalgic seeing some familiar faces return. All in all thought it was great and am looking forward to season 2
It is indeed brilliant, I'm almost finished season 2.

If I were you I'd skip Season 2 and go straight to the amazing Season 3.
Season 2 adds nothing and you won't miss anything by not watching it.

If I were you I'd skip Season 2 and go straight to the amazing Season 3.
Season 2 adds nothing and you won't miss anything by not watching it.
Oh dear - that doesn't bode well...

Just watched the last of Series 3. It's been a revelation since episode 1 of this series. Much more like Star Trek is at its best. No spoilers but the final character introduced at the very end of episode 10 was wonderful. One of my favourites and a terrific actor. Well done the team that did Series 3. Perfection

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom