Amazon's Star Trek: Picard Season 1 Premiere Review & Comments

Evinger

I don't know, it was good to see Star Trek do something still fresh and original with its finale.
View attachment 1274069
well, if you don't have a beam of light going up to /coming down from the sky at some point, it isn't a real Sci-Fy / Fantasy Movie, is it? ;)

Evinger

Mrs thought it was a hoot I was a blubbering mess at the end.
Watched the last two episodes back-to-back last night (I wanted that Big Finale feel!). No blubbering, but definitely some emotional moments, old softy that I am. :)
Could say some of the things that happened I thought were "What?", but others I liked and I'm really happy about the end result :)
As I hear, there will be a Season 2 (Don't feel that's a spoiler, as it has beenn announced); I would dearly LOVE Frakes to Direct at least a bunch of those.

Evinger

I don't know, it was good to see Star Trek do something still fresh and original with its finale.
View attachment 1274069
I only watched last night - now I get what you meant - that was one of the :facepalm: moments for me.
Did they borrow those "Superior Beings" from Marvel? They looked a little like the Waggly tail things from The Avengers, crossed with a Metal Tapeworm!

Garrett