Amazons Of Themyscira (Wonder Woman Spin-Off) TBC

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Wonder Woman director has confirmed Warner Bros plans for a spin-off for The Amazons of Themyscira although she won't be directing, just a producer role. It's currently planned before a third Wonder Woman film.

1588256035873.png

I'll certainly give it a go. Sounds okay to me, but it obviously depends on the story and budget.

I think this should be made with plenty of girl power and Mary Sue nonsense just so I can hear the Critical Drinker rant on about it!

I think this should be made with plenty of girl power and Mary Sue nonsense just so I can hear the Critical Drinker AVF rant on about it!

Fixed that for you ;)

Might be for the best it's kept on the shelf to be honest :laugh:

(Not that any women should be kept on the shelf of course o_O )

Last edited:
Have you forgotten Xena: Warrior Woman?

Warrior Princess, if you don't mind. And she also wasn't an Amazon. Her sidekick Gabrielle ended up being one, Queen of them, in fact, though that's another story.

Last edited:
Warrior Princess, if you don't mind. And she also wasn't an Amazon. Her sidekick Gabriel ended up being one, Queen of them, in fact, though that's another story.
My ignorance of the title is due to my never having watched a single episode.

Warrior Princess, if you don't mind. And she also wasn't an Amazon. Her sidekick Gabrielle ended up being one, Queen of them, in fact, though that's another story.

Joxer the Mightyroams through the countryside,
he never needs a place to hide.
With Gabby as his sidekick,
fighting with her little stick.
Righting wrongs and singing songs.
Being mighty all day long.
He's Joxer! He's Joxer the Mighty!

how about a remake of Amazon Women on the Moon...

“This is a story that Geoff Johns and I came up with and then introduced to [Warner Bros.] The events of this story take place after Diana leaves Themyscira, the Island of the Amazons, and there are some twists and turns linked to what will happen between Wonder Woman 1984 and Wonder Woman 3. The production of the project has not yet officially started, but I hope we get it because I love this story.”

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom